The first ever Stylophone percussion instrument. Launched in Autumn 2009 the Stylophone BeatBox was designed as the ultimate accessory to the Stylophone, and a unique instrument in it’s own right.
The BeatBox features three voices, like the S1, these are:
- ‘Drum-kit’: a series of electronic percussion sounds
- ‘BeatBox’: samples of a real human beatboxer (MC Zani)
- ‘Bass’: a new bass-Stylophone voice allowing the user to set up a bass-line for their Stylophone melodies.
The most exciting new feature brought by the BeatBox is the ‘record/loop’ function. This allows the user to record a short beat or bass-line and then repeat, or loop, it to use as a repeating backing for an S1 or other lead instrument.
- Classic retro design with chromed grille
- Unique round keyboard played with brass-tipped stylus
- Loop/Record function with tempo control
- Line-in and headphone sockets (3.5mm jack)
- 3 voices: Beatbox (samples of a real human Beatboxer, MC Zani), Percussion (electronic drum sounds) and ‘Bass’, a bass melody sound to play a bass-line for your Stylophone.